Call : 780-699-6810
ROSECREST WILL CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOME
Yes - we do small houses & Garden Suites
click on image to go to Net Zero Information
WHY BUILD WITH ROSECREST HOMES?
We build 'Built Green™' homes with a minimum of Bronze, but mostly Platinum ratings. Check out our Energy Efficiency Page for more information.
Large Homes or Small
Rosecrest will build your dream home on our lot or yours, including acreages in and around the City of Edmonton.
Rosecrest is a member of the ANHWP and the Canadian Home Builders Association
Ask us how you can save money!
We have built homes with fully operational panels.
Tired of looking at the same old 'COOKIE CUTTER' houses. Custom Build Your Dream Home on our lot or Yours. Large or small - we do all sizes. Sounds too hard???
Well it isn't. We will guide you through the process from start to finish.
You are in control and can change any plan to your satifaction.
1) Our design team will work with you to make a plan that will suit you and your family
2) We will assist you with your selection of a lot
3) We will assist you with the choices of all of the finishes in your home. We will make it as simple as
4) We will give you the price for the home before we start to build.
5) Want to change things during construction? Of course.
5) We can assist you to obtain a mortgage.
5) Our realtor can help you to sell your own home.
6) For more information call us at 780-430-6810 or 780-699-6810
ALBERTA NEW HOME WARRANTY PROGRAM
Rosecrest Homes is a Master Builder under the Alberta New Home Warranty Program. The Warranty on your new home would include:
Labour and material - Coverage for defects in materials and labour - eg. Baseboard, fFooring and Fixtures
Distribution - Coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems - eg. Electrical, Plumbing and Heating.
Building Envelope - Coverage for defects in envelope, which is considered in the act as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior. - eg. Roof, Exterior walls.
Structural - Coverage for the key structural components of your home - eg. Frame and Foundation